|Early Bird Rate|
payment by 24 June
payment by 9 September
payment after 9 September
|Opening Networking Reception*|
|Awards Ceremony and Dinner*|
The rates shown above are based on discounted pricing for CTBUH Platinum Members. Price will vary depending on your membership level. Non-member rates are approximately 25 percent higher than those listed above.
Note: All sessions of the conference, including workshops and off-site programs, will earn Continuing Professional Development / Education credits, recognized by the AIA (American Institute of Architects). A delegate registering for all programs can earn more than 20 hours of credits across the four days.
- The core conference will take place over two days (Thursday 10 & Friday 11 November) in the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel. Registration includes access to all tracks / sessions + 2 lunches + 6 coffee breaks + digital copy of all abstracts and every presentation given at the conference + hard copy of the conference-themed CTBUH Journal + Conference bag + sponsor materials.
- The Day 1 Workshops will take place in the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel in Chicago (i.e., the core conference venue) on Wednesday, 9 November. Delegates can register to attend a workshop only as stand-alone, or as an add-on program to the core conference. Details will be posted online once determined.
- There will be several Off-Site Programs taking place in seminal tall buildings and urban spaces around Chicago on Day 4 of the conference (Saturday, 12 November). Delegates can register to attend Off-Site Programs as stand-alone or as an add-on program to the core conference. Details will be posted online once determined.
- The Opening Networking Reception will take place on the evening of the first day of the conference, Wednesday, 9 November. Registrations for this event are only open to those registered for the 2-day core conference.
- Select sponsors are eligible to organize their own social networking events on the second evening of the conference, Thursday, 10 November, in venues across Chicago. These events may be open or closed invitation based on the sponsor’s discretion. Details will be posted online once determined. Attendance for these events is only open to those directly invited by the relevant sponsor.
- The prestigious Awards Ceremony & Dinner will take place on the evening of Friday, 11 November. Dress code is business attire. Registrations for this event are only open to those registered for the 2-day core conference, except guests invited to sponsored Dinner Tables, who are not required to be registered for the core conference, but their information is needed for name badges and the dinner seating plan.
- The subsidized Speaker/Leader registration is intended for confirmed presenters at the conference and for CTBUH Leaders only. For each accepted presentation, only one presenter is entitled to the reduced registration rate. These subsidized registrations are not transferable to other colleagues.
General Payment and Cancellation Notes
* To register for the Opening Networking Reception or the Awards Ceremony and Dinner, you must be registered for the core conference.
Payments: Registration payments are required to be paid in US Dollars (USD), at the rates portrayed, irrespective of daily exchange rate fluctuations. Registrations are not confirmed until payment is received. If a payment is not received within 24 hours of registration, then the registration may be canceled.
Cancellation Policy: A 100 percent refund, minus a US$100 administrative fee (per delegate) will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 9 September 2022. A 50 percent refund will be given if notice of cancellation is received between 10 September and 23 September. No refund will be given for cancellation after 23 September 2022 due to costs incurred by CTBUH for each delegate at that time. No refunds will be given for those who register at an incorrect rate. No refunds will be given for those who do not attend the conference. If you cannot attend the conference we are happy to accept a substitute colleague without penalty up to 7 October 2022. No substitutions are allowed after 7 October 2022. All refunds will be handled after the conference.
Reimbursement Policy: If a delegate wishes to change his/her booking and this is possible within the terms of the Cancellation Policy above, then a US$30 administration and bank fee (per delegate) will be charged on any reimbursement refund.